Sunday 9 February 2014

Still no pictures!

I really shouldn't have ever said I'd post pictures of the apartment. It was a dirty lie.

Our house-warming party was a success!! After worrying in the superstore that there wouldn't be enough food, and then worrying right before the party that I had bought too much, it turned out to be the perfect amount. People showed up a bit before nine, and stayed until almost two. I'll admit, staying up past my usual 9:30 10:30 bedtime was difficult, but I powered through. There was wine to be drunk (drank? drinked?) after all.

This weekend Bryan and I ventured to Halifax Shopping Centre to buy shoes. Running shoes for him, and a second pair of Vibrams for me. My original pair turned out to be one size too small. If anyone would like a pair of size 39 KSO Vibrams, let me know!

Shoes. With toes. Shtoes, if you will. 


We are vaguely playing with the idea of some sort of running/jogging habit. We are both aware that we're not exactly healthy. And yet....we are both very very lazy. It's a conundrum.

A TV came in the mail for us. Thanks to Canada Post and their tracking website, which updates a couple hours behind actual time, we missed the delivery. Carrying a TV a block down an icy hill wasn't exactly how I wanted it to make it's journey through the front door. To make a long story short ("Too late!"), we now have a television and we play too many video games and don't do our work. The theme of this post is "Bryan and I are terrible at being responsible adults,".

Bryan says that he finally feels settled and adjusted to the weather here (until the season changes dramatically again next week).

Love to everyone,
Sam, Bryan, & Max

P.S. I also got a new record!


Enjoy my current favourite song!!


EMERGENCY EDIT!!! There was also a nor'easter. Our first. It was unexciting for the most part. That is all.

1 comment: